Talks, Workshops and Clinics
Heather has spoken at national and international conferences, and conducted hands-on workshops for pony-clubs, running groups, equestrian clubs and other groups. More information is on the About page, or see What Clients Say.
Can't fly Heather in? Beam her in to your nearest screen by Skype for an affordable way to bring education or a hands-on workshop to your small group.
In Person Coaching
Of course, if you are local to the Ottawa (Canada) area, Heather is available in person for the following (see the relevant pages on this site for more information):
- Personal training (specialising in functional movement: older populations, post-rehab, training for outdoor activity enthusiasts)
- Facilitated stretch therapy
- Riding instruction (mounted on your horse, dressage & general basic riding)
- Equestrian specific fitness and posture coaching and analysis (ground training, or mounted)
- Life Coaching: when you want to make changes in your career, personal goals or health and wellbeing. We can meet in a coffee shop or incorporate physical activity/ nature/ time with your horse. Life coaching for: Equestrians Everyone